SCRAPBOOK: Ooh, It Was So Easy


I posted a long time ago about a little ditty I made up and occasionally hum called "Ooh, It Was So Easy." It's a little cool jazz riff that sounds bluesy and longing. Many times, like now, I think it's a perfect fit for themeing a jaunt down memory lane, especially one that touches on the lost connections that are mere shadows of my mind now. Ah, but the Ol' Internet is a masterful conjurer of lost images and offers not only some of those visions of ages past but, like a crystal ball, can see how those ghosts of my past have survived into the modern age. Here are a few Ol' Internet and her trusty sidekick Google have allowed me to scope out. I've arranged them in order of last year seen in person. Click on their name (if hyperlinked) for an interesting post featuring them.







































Stephen Ayotte - 1976