My Current Crush

Remember the Candy Crush craze from a few years ago? I got caught up in it back here. Now I have a new crush: Harry Potter: Puzzles and Spells. It's the latest in the vain of good ol' Peggle. Simple, relaxing, almost mindless casual games that ease the weary mind and are always lots of stimulating fun. 

This current game is a bit of a vixen though. I'm in the 200's level of puzzles and they can be quite challenging, sometimes taking 10 or 20 try's to complete each one.

Mostly luck, of course, but quite a bit of strategy as well. Enough to keep you determined and avoid one getting too bored.

I play it on PC, of course. Never got into the mobile games though I do wish some of the games available on that format were in fact also available for PC like my other fav nostalgia IP themed match threes like The Wizard of Oz and Willy Wonka. Like the HP one, they also have beautifully crafted puzzles, superb graphics and awesome music. Publishers, I've found, like to keep these games on mobile if they can since they can link ads to them aside from the offers of upsell in-game boosts and items. I guess two revenue streams are better than one.