I Need Pegglers Anonymous

Me: "Hi my name is Michael and I can't stop playing Peggle..."

Group: "Hi Michael!"

At home 'till the wee hours, and even at work, I just can't "put the mouse down and step away from the computer" if Peggle is loaded up.

I mentioned this game in yesterday's post, but now it's gotten ridiculous. I just can't stop. I keep telling myself, even when I'm dead tired and need sleep bad..."Just one more game!"

Can anyone help me?

Seriously though, this game is highly addictive! It's so simple in it's design, but that's it's lure. Unlike stupid puzzle games where you soon get to a point where it become overwhelmingly difficult and feel like your nerves are going to crack, Peggle eases you into play, and, though the levels do become progressively more challenging, there is adaquate reward for besting these tests, mainly in the form of fun graphics and musical tymphanies.

If you haven't a clue as to what game I'm referring to, do yourself a favor...if you dare, 'cause you will get hooked you know, and google it. Or, go right to the game publisher: http://www.popcap.com/

Don't blame me for your submission to it's power. You will become a bleary eyed zombie, wearing out your mouse button and, when you do finally collapse into a fitful sleep, the strains of Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" will unfortunately haunt you through the restless night.

Beware the unicorn!

The cake is a lie!*

*(Oh that's another addicting game!)

Coffee...

Must have coffee!