I'm guessing that's what NoFu said to Lady May-May this morning as apparently some very preliminary (and, IMHO, absolutely unnecessary) prep has been made in her yard for the coming hurricane.
Now, in reality, Isaias is no Milton. Oh sure, she looks, right now, as seen above, just like the graphic below I posted almost precisely two years ago on the dot when that storm started a-brewin' in the Gulf to make its way towards us. And so it did, and you can read all about that starting here. But this ain't that storm. This is projected to travel a quite different path.
Nevertheless, Mr. "Strapping Down Your House Is Good," who, for some reason, neglected to do just that this year, is now likely running around like Chicken Little and as you can see, deflated the Halloween inflated lawn ornaments that are decorating the good Lady's front yard. Note the difference between this morning and last night.
I kinda expect I'll be hearing hammering and drilling sometime later today. He'll decide it'd be better late than never in getting those straps in place. This is Lady May-May's first hurricane so she's proly nervous, like we all were when we first moved to Florida and got our wind-cherry busted. Take a Valium May-May, only Pensacola need fret. For us, your goblin and witch wouldn't have even been dancin' and swayin' in the breeze of nary tropical forces... take it from me, an old salt at this shit. And NoFu... go strap yourself.




