Hey, Robespierre Dude...

 


So this crazy motherfucker just signed an executive order to rename Lake Ontario to "Lake America" effective immediately. Snap to it, government cartographers and geographers and shit, I guess the only ones that'll actually call it that. But why are they following his stupid ass tantrum-inspired commands? HE'S NOT A KING! HE'S NOT A DICTATOR! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT!

Why can't people just say no to this guy?! What fucked up world am I living in?

For those of you out of the loop, here's an article about this, and for the geography-handicapped, here's where Lake Ontario is. (Ironically, this Google Maps image has names in place for all the other Great Lakes except Ontario, as if it was awaiting new orders. I swear, if Google Maps changes it, I'll never use them again.)


Oh, who's the Robespierre Dude, you ask? You need to read my blog every day, son. He needs to deploy his "self-defense" device at a certain gold-festooned Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC address, if you know what I mean. But I'm not really saying it so hold yer horses there, Secret Service dudes.

EDIT: LOL! I was just bitching when I realized I ran out of Ambetter Rewards to pay my electric bill for this month so I have to let auto pay debit my checking some $157 and change... ouch, welcome to Florida in the summertime. Anyway, what's this have to do with this post? Well, when I chided myself for being sad about this, I joked "Aw, boo hoo, cry me a river!... No, cry me a Lake America!" That's it, Trump and his tariff bullshit with Canada, he's so butt hurt he needs a Great Lake to cry into. I'd title the post this but no we'll keep it as is.

EDIT: Welp, not even a week later...


Google Maps... You're dead to me. (Well, not really since there's no alternative. Damned you, though!)

Makes me have to turn to another of my fav memes: