Five Months Of Daily Sawing?

So as I've mentioned in previous posts, for the past five months the new owners of the former Boo Boo house next door have so diligently been laboring, every freaking day, or so it seemed, to refurbish what I thought would be their new abode. Turns out, it's just a flip.

The near-daily sounds of all manner of hammering and sawing had provoked me to privately nickname this guy SawBoy. From the sounds of it, you'd have thought he was building an actual sticks and bricks house from the ground up. But, as you can see from the photos below, which I grabbed from Realtor.com, this is their grand achievement.










Now check out here to see the pictures I captured when the Boo Boos put this house up for sale last August. Not so much different in my opinion. I'd figure they probably plunked down no more than $2K for what must be remnant kitchen cabinets (since they don't fit well and the counters don't match), mismatched, probably used cheap appliances, paint directly over the paneling and laminate flooring. So what was all the sawing about? I see no new woodwork here. And for this they're asking $27,000. They paid $15,000 for this unit back in September. So they think they're going to nearly double their investment? Hmmm, we'll see.

Crazy enough though, they may get it. The park has put up a big sign near the main entrance advertising $64,900 "Dream Homes," several brand new units mostly nearer the lake.

Unfortunately, this may be the precursor to skyrocketing lot rent rates next year.

Great.