Hello Mr. Grouch, It's Ringy Dingbat Again

 

Honestly, I try to stay retired, but these businesses can't get me out of their mind.

So I get both a text and email from Liveops begging me to rejoin their Assurance team. I try to ignore it, but they contact me again the next day. So to get back at them, I guess I'll go ahead and sign up again. Remembering back though, I know very well what I need to do. Get through certification, grab as many commits as possible, and rip through that shit like there's no tomorrow for the first week or so until my tier drops. If I plan it right, maybe I'll grab as much as a grand or two. All depends on how many commits are available and how long I stay in the top tier. 

You can access the above highlighted link to check out what this job is, in case you forgot. Basically, it's telemarketing. And as depicted in the photo above, my typical customer will be Oscar the Grouch.

But who knows? I had time to think about my experience last year when doing this and how I could have utilized even the lower tiered payout to my advantage. I may have given up on it a little too early.

So we'll see how this pans out. I submitted my application and I'm sure I'll hear back soon but I'm pretty sure I'll be selected for certification and that will be a two-day affair in mid-October. I like the idea of earning at least enough money to minimize my dependence on withdrawals from the IRA. And it's working from home, sitting at my computer, which I do multiple hours per day anyway. And need I say, as an independent contractor, no Bank of America lurking around my back door looking to nibble away at my paychecks.

Got to rustle up my headset once again from one of these drawers I stashed it in. Like an old dusty cowboy putting on those well-used Rusty Spurs, it's time to jump back in the saddle again.