Return To The Borg Collective

 

An odd coincidence this week as I start using a new smartphone, a device I equated to acceptance of a Borg hive mind back in this post, and I start my new job, returning to the call center field, which I celebrated my emancipation from back in this post. It's like Borg-ception.

Heck, add two more semi-pertinent activities in recent days...my re-attempt to binge ST:DS9 and the start of Season 3 of Star Trek: Discovery.

Tonight was night one of a three-week training. Things are more advanced in the world of online visibility these days as we all know, so much more than in the olden days of the 2000s decade, so I'm changing all the names to protect the innocent...namely me.

I will have my traditional roast post as promised but don't expect nitty-gritty deets. TMI = Easy doxing and I ain't gonna play that.

So don't worry. I'll dupe 'em all into thinking I'm just a run-of-the-mill Borg drone, but I will still shoot a rainbow-hued laser-embedded side eye when deemed necessary and undetectable by the Queen. Resistance may well be futile but let's not forget who the real Queen B is up in here, bitch!