These Are The Places In My Neighborhood

1. Home Sweet Home
2. Ric's House
3. My last job site - Chase Card Services
4. Ric's workplace - 21st Century Insurance (formerly AIG)
5. My workplace from '06 to '08, Symantec Corporation
6. My workplace in '05, Convergys Corporation
7. The shortlived worksite of Cruises-N-More in early '06
8. Our frequent haunt, Uno's Chicago Grill and Bar
9. Albertson's Plaza (officially Lake Mary Center) featuring Cheng's and the Thirsty Whale
10. Sun Lake Apartments where Ric and I used to live in '05
11. Applebees where Ric and I have lunch often
12. Colonial Town Park Plaza including Fishbones, Dexter's, AmStar Cinemas and Papa Joe's Pizza
13. Jax 5th Avenue
14. The Post Office
15. Pebble Creek Apartment where Justin lived in 1997
16. Dr. Rogers
17. Mayfair Country Club
18. My voting place
19. City Hall
20. Lake Mary, City of Lakes sign