It seems lately I've gotten into a rhythm of playing one time suck game after another in such quick succession, I think I'm letting things IRL go the way side. Like, please don't ask about my lawn. Here, for instance, is my newest crack pipe hit as I mentioned in the previous post with a snappy of my first capital city I just went ahead and plod right into. Who needs tutorials? Did I make mistakes? Shit yeah, and they're evident all over if you know where to look, but playing on easy difficulty, this game is really forgiving when it comes to money. You can grab these subsidies, never intend to do the task required and spend the money anyway you want with hardly a slap on the wrist. Penalties for higher difficulties are much steeper of course, but with this exploit I've gotten super rich super fast. I'm nearly a billion dollar company and it's just now 1960. In TF2, it seems it took forever to snowball money... you always seemed to be pinching pennies. Not this here, I'm blowin' it like it's going outta style.
But now Steam just notified me of their big sale and one of my watchlist games is finally dramatically reduced. Starfield. Oh oh. Basically, Fallout in space. I think I'll get it. It's only $30. Hope the neighbors don't mind looking at weeds.
