Kravitz Report: Mary Baker Acted? Petey Impounded?

 


Film at 11!

Well I was watching a movie in the living room around 11 am and I could hear loud talking from the direction outside of Mary's driveway. I rather boldly just peeked out my door and sure enough there's that silver Honda or whatever who I suspected was Mary's kin and it was confirmed by her conversation I could hear, that she was her daughter and she was frustrated about the condition Mary had fallen to. She and her husband? were there, in the driveway, talking with "Connie" who we know is the neighbor across the street and a good friend of Mary's. 

Soon, police show up and they're inside, being given a tour of the house condition by Mary's daughter who at this point is wearing an N95 mask since, as she's said earlier to Connie, the house reeked. She was freaking out from all the roaches all over and pointing them out to the cop. I could see all this since I was sitting in my Adirondack chair, sipping a glass of peach iced tea, innocently pretending to just be enjoying the fair weather day on my own screened-in porch, while they had Mary's rarely-opened carport door flung out for the po po's to bear witness. 

Then, again within a few more minutes, the county sheriff's animal control truck pulls up. Oh, oh... they're taking her and they need to take Petey too! Oh the drama! 

BTW, this all now very well confirms where I got the mild influx of German roaches a few weeks back since I heard the daughter say she had tried to help her mom out by cleaning out shit in her house around that time. I had a feelin'. Welp, I wonder what'll become of the ol' gal's nasty trailer now? Will she be back? Her daughter sounded like she wanted her in some other housing arrangement... not here. She said it wasn't safe for her here. Is it safe for any of us? When will my po po knock come?