Pardon the title, I guess I'm still affected by my The Good Place binge. But, in a way, it fits -- "fork"up and "food" stamps. Get it? Okay. Anyhoo...
So like the graphic suggests, I discovered, just like Mr. Monopoly has above, that the "bank," well, in this case, "the government," has mistakenly given me more than what I should have gotten.
Below is a snap of my SNAP. Ha, ha. Okay, I promise, I'll stop already with the "witty" witticisms. You'll see that the $90 I should have gotten due to the evil new assessment of my new "windfall" income status of having regular "paychecks" every month by way of Social Security, thus kicking me up into a higher earnings bracket, is just sitting there. The "old" $298 amount I used to get has come in and entered the building, sat down and made himself at home right there on the top line of the debits and credits list. I had just over $70 rollover, $298 got added (not $90) and now I have $370.30.
So will they later catch this error and deduct it or what? Should I just go on a spree and spend as much as possible later today (it's 4:30 am right now) and just say "fuck it?" (Yes, I shook off that TGP effect) Maybe I should spend only what I normally do, around ninety to a hundred or so for a two week haul? Yep, I eat much less now (I'm down to 267, did I tell you?) so there's that.
I just don't know. What would Doug Forcett do? Damn! The Good Place effect strikes again!

