Hurricane Milton: 7:30 pm The Food Supply

 




EDIT: Friday morning reporting in here. Power restored finally. This food supply turned out to be quite inadequate. I never needed the extra pitcher and other containers of water. The cooked items in the glass bowls never went bad, and the inside of the fridge never got too warm, but cube steak and barbecued pork chops just don't sound very appetizing and aren't unless they are heated up. There's a bag of biscuits I made from one of those tube of popping fresh type biscuit dough things. Great Value brand. I'll never buy them again. Absolutely disgusting. Hard boiled eggs. I did them so that eggs wouldn't go bad. I'm not much of a hard boiled egg eater though. I ate one. It was all right. The Ruffles chips and the Doritos you see in the cabinet, together those cost almost $13! Wednesday morning everyone was too scared to open their stores as the storm was approaching even though the weather was quite mild still. Even Walmart! So I was forced to go to a gas station. Not Gate, the one I usually go to convenience store provisions, but the Marathon across from Publix. Not the Citgo in the Publix Plaza, that one's sketch as well.