Helene's Comin' A-Callin'



Thankfully not here though. Yes Helene does want to visit Florida like so many of her fellow hurricanes but I told her we all full up here in South Central Florida thank you very much.

Yep, I'm on the phone with her right now...

What's that dear? Yes honey I see it on the TV news now it looks like you headin' in the right direction. Uh huh. Oh you need the exact address? It's 700 North Adams Street, Tallahassee. That's right you can't miss it. Why it's a big old plantation house looking thing. Says here on the Wikipedia it's been around since 1907 so you know you're going to have to gear up and huff and puff a little bit more effort than Category 1 on that house my dear. Now the graphic here shows you'll be arriving in the wee hours of the morning, so don't bother knocking, just let yourself in. I'm sure old Ron won't mind.