New Video Of Shammy's Interior

 

I thought it was high time that I did an updated video of the interior of my house. I mean I just completed a few little projects like washing the floor, vacuuming (yes for me vacuuming is a project), and changing out the bedding (another once in a blue moon project).

I pulled up the last video I did and quickly did the math and lo and behold, for some reason I had it in my head that I moved in here 5 years ago but, no, it's been more than 6 years! LOL!

Dammit! I just did the math again, and, no, it is 5 years!! For some reason earlier I was counting this year as 2025! I really feel like I should have heeded that 1980s egg frying in a skillet PSA "This is your brain on drugs." They should have said "and alcohol." 

Well here's the video. It's night so of course I didn't do an exterior, I'll try to get that done later this week after I again trim the bougainvillea.