Gabby's Back!

 


So lately I've been having quite a bit of nerve pain in my feet due to a blend of diabetic neuropathy and the internal destruction on the inside of the base of my big toes due to the bone spurs. Plus, the occasional carpal tunnel pains including a sharp nerve pain emanating from the base of my pinky finger on my right hand due to overuse of a mouse, or perhaps the nibbling of a mouse. And a new one, sprung up just a few days ago, the base of my left thumb, it seems like it's a nerve injury caused by some over-straining of the left thumb muscle. Perhaps I was hitchhiking in England in my dreams too vigorously.

What the fuck am I saying!!?

It must be the Gabby.

Because of these nerve pains, last night I decided to go back on gabapentin. Before long I started feeling the effects of this drug. And I think one of the reasons I didn't like being on it last time though I tried two separate times, was the fact that I just didn't succumb to its influences. But now I see how it must be. One must surrender to the Gabby.

Yes, sleepiness. Yes, drowsiness. Yes, lethargy. Yes, what was I going to say now...oh yeah, forgetfulness. Yes, dizziness. Yes, poor coordination. I've read many articles and multiple social media sources, in other words YouTube comments (and we all know how valuable that information is) and all of the above symptoms are among the orgy of side effects I'm currently getting from my ride on the Gab. But there is more...

Sleeping isn't like it is for normal people when you're on the Gab. It's more like you enter into an alternate reality of bizarre dreamscapes and pleasant nightmares.

I just woke up and right now as I'm dictating this post, my box fan just stopped. I thought we were entering into another mini brownout that we seem to be having very frequently now due to the power company not being able to keep up with the demand for electricity since all of us have our massive central air conditioning running practically 24/7 due to the Hades like heat here in Central Florida right now, and by right now I mean since about a month ago and will most likely keep going until October. I succumb to the Heat. I welcome the Heat. Burn me oh Heat. Shit there I go again.

No but really, the fan just stopped for no reason. It wasn't a power failure, nothing else went out it must have just died. Well I guess it's no wonder really. I run it literally 24/7 all year round. In the winter mainly for its white noise. I guess I'll need to buy a new one. Anywho...

As I've said above, sleeping is like just quietly slipping into the world of Salvador Dali or perhaps more akin to the visions of the artist who painted whatever that is that I posted above as the pic for this post.

In one memorable scene of my dream, I'm a Tom of Finland bare-chested young dude and I grab my trick by his crotch and hoist him over my shoulder and carry him into my apartment and across the hall my neighbor is doing the same, that is, he's carrying his trick into his apartment. We look at each other and chuckle at the coincidence that we're both doing this at the same time. Before long, my trick and I are at this dude's apartment and we're playing around with his sex toys. I notice he has one of those new body shavers that use zaps of electricity to cleanly eliminate hairs from your body. I don't think a thing like this exists in the real world, but remember where we are, we are not in fucking Kansas anymore Dorothy. I pick it up and try it on the nasty little hard hairs that like to poke out around my nipples and it does a fairly good job. But the neighbor dude pushes my hand away from my shaving, and places his face on my left nipple lovingly. I wake up, and I actually have a bit of a chubby going on. I guess this is yet another side effect. I experiment to see if the Gabby aids with concupiscence. Apparently it does, but again, you've got to surrender to it. You've got to be its little whore. Rape me Gabby! Fuck my boi-pussy raw with your BWC (Big White Capsule)! Rooooaaaar!

Hey, I know you can snort this shit but what about putting it in an enema?