Worrying The Oompa Loompas

 

Oompa, Loompa, Oompa-de-do,
We've got another puzzle for you...
What do get when you're lazy and FAT,
Picking up credit cards in no time FLAT,
Robbing from banks you're like Bonnie and CLYDE,
Pulling shit like this, do you think you can HIDE?
SOMEDAY SOON THE GOOSE WILL DIE!





Capital One upgraded my Platinum MasterCard to a Savor One rewards MasterCard, same card number, same line of credit. Plus they sent me another unsolicited offer for a Quicksilver card. Applied for that and was accepted. $500 credit line. And Credit One Bank keeps pestering me, saying that I'm eligible and accepted for another card from them for another $1,000 line of credit. Problem is, that card would have an annual fee, and that's a no-no. I allow the annual fee on the AmEx Preferred Blue Cash card because I use it constantly so I rack up way more than $95 a year in rewards. Don't know if I could say the same for any new Credit One card. Remember, if I'm to live up to the Oompa Loompas' expectations, these cards got to convert to cash sometime in the future. Yep, I guess I'm looking forward to full retirement with another bounty from the hands of the Evil Banks. And then they'll sue me again, and the cycle continues. But by then, I'll probably have joined that goose, and Bonnie and Clyde, in Bank Robber Heaven. What? Heaven I say? Sure. If you fight evil, in my book, you're more a saintly Robin Hood than an ol' tyme gangster.