Baltimore Bridge Collapse..."Accident?"

Check out the series of photos I grabbed showing the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore after being struck by an out of control container ship. All right, so, this isn't the first time a ship struck a support pylon of a major bridge and caused a collapse. But to my memory, it's the first time the collapse was so incredibly complete. Now I'm not so inclined to believe so, but, take a look at the pictures, and mark my word, it isn't going to be long now before the conspiracy theorists start crawling out the woodwork...

Here we see the ship colliding with the support.

Now the structure has collapsed on the left hand side. When I first saw this I thought the explosion that we see highlighted by the red circle was something on the ship blowing up from the collision of the massive concrete and iron work of the bridge. But when I saw photographs and video of the ship, especially in the light of day hours later, there's no explosion damage on the deck of the ship, just the damage you would expect from the weight of the bridge structure crashing on to it.

In this picture though is where the head scratching really begins. It's the right side support apparently exploding in a ball of fire. What the fuck caused this? Two fiery explosions on both of the supports, happening just as the bridge is collapsing.

My guess it's some kind of explosive reaction when a massive amount of iron and concrete collide and there may be electrical structures that were impacted, after all, the bridge is was illuminated so I guess there is were some large electrical structures somewhere for this, and it's as simple as that.

But my opinion isn't important. It's the conspiracy theorists. They're going to have a field day with this.

EDIT: Well not even an hour after I posted this, here we go: