Back To The Stone Age?

 

So unexpectedly, today, my voice to text extension decides to kick me, rudely, and without any warning, right back to the fucking stone age.


The extension, Voice In, has always been free with an option to buy a subscription to get more fancy features but a few weeks ago it started behaving badly. First it began to tell me with a rude pop-up message That it would shut itself off if it didn't hear me talking for over a minute. well that's kind of concerning since, when writing blogs especially, it can take me more than a minute to think of what I want to say next so I had to constantly restart it. next it began to act weirdly being way too loud and distorted whenever I clicked on its icon to turn it on, so I had to turn audio off. now today it tells me I have a limit of 60 Minutes of dictation per day. of course with the previous two posts I had exceeded that and I was left with nothing to convert my speech into text hands-free.


 so now I'm forced to use Google Docs Voice typing tool but it's pretty much pale in comparison to the voice in extension. I can only use it in Google Docs so that means I have to copy and paste everything done there but with the intermediate step of copying and pasting to notepad in order to prevent the Google Docs  font size and style. from Showing up in the end result through blogger. sadly oh sure pretend to start a new paragraph but don't actually let's try this again sadly nope it's going to do what it wants my mama mama I didn't say my mama oh man at least it recognizes. nope this ain't going to work


 here's the rub. I'll leave the be relegated to a mere 60 minutes delicately picking and choosing when I'll be using the voice in extension each day or I'll have to pay their price. how much? 10 freaking dollars a month!


This voice in extension has been like being liberated to a new age of man. having to use inferior dictating software isn't much better than the absolutely archaic method of actually putting my fingers on the keyboard and typing this s*** myself. 


Oh what will I do? right now I want to use my caveman Club and Bash the f*** out of this computer even though it's not the computer's fault it's the evil corporation that controls the Chrome extension.


 damned you voice in damned you!


 for your unengment I'm going to leave all the Raw dictation in place 


I know it's like trying to interpret caveman language.