Well Hello There

 

So I was rummaging around looking for some headphones and in the back of the little drawer in the bedside night table was this second generation iPod Shuffle.

As I noted in this post from 11 years ago, I used this little device extensively during that summer on my 3am visits to the Fitness Center at Lakewood.

After a brief charge, I tried it out, and yeah, it still works fine. All the songs I loaded on there seem to still be there. Now as you can see from the post linked above, I didn't have a lot of songs on there to begin with. One of the main reasons is probably because I got these songs legit buying them through iTunes at about 99 cents each. I've been notoriously cheap throughout my entire life when it comes to buying music.

So with my weight stagnating in the low 280s, I think the key is the fact I do virtually no physical caloric burn whatsoever. Perhaps it's time to bring back MC Big Gay Mike?

No free Fitness Center or cardio bike anymore, but I'm sure I could come up with something.

No Phen either too. Ozempic is no Phentermine insofar as stimulant effects, that's for sure. I briefly mentioned Phentermine to Nurse Gonzalez last visit and she shot that down saying she doesn't like it at all. Since when is it about what she likes? Isn't it what I want? Well, I guess she's right. As great as the Rainbow Magic was back in the day, we know I was very prone to misusing it, and I'd probably end up much worse off in the long run health-wise.

Another interesting side note regarding this Shuffle is the fact that this Naughty's era bit of then-cutting edge technology is now considered an antique collectible and millennials are trying to scoop them up probably as and homage to their childhood memories. They're going for as much as 200 bucks on eBay!

Hmm... Techno workout tunes or a quick couple Benjamins?

Either way, hello there, indeed.