'Till The End Of Time

 

I was going through my YouTube subscription list this evening, trying to whittle down the huge number of channels I've decided to favor over the years and see which ones don't make the cut anymore. I chopped out 10 or 15 and got down to my old pal, one of the original OG YouTubers, T2 Darlantan, posted by me not too long ago in a more recent video where he tries to, nay, succeeds in pointing out how the world is fucked up and how he thinks, nay, how we should all think it could get better.

Of course I was never going to seriously consider unsubscribing, but coming upon his channel I saw some of the top viewed videos and I spied this one, a reupload he posted to his channel a few years back from a channel that got deleted before the tens. This one is one of his classic pro at cooking videos from the YouTube Ancient year of 2009. After viewing this, tell me honestly, how could I ever consider unsubscribing my man T2.

I say to you all now, T2 is my God. I will never unsubscribe. In 10,000 years, when archaeologists dig up the ancient ruins of Google servers, hopefully they will find a remnant of Digital Data showing my YouTube account with its Everlasting, undying, Allegiance to the almighty T2.