Besties Reunited?

 

So last night I got a call. It's Ric. We end up talking for almost 2 hours. He asks about me first. I tell him about my job earlier this year. He tells me about his job. He gives me a rundown of how he came to evict Pragnesh. He tells me again about Zach and his success at his new career back here in Florida. And, as always, he continues on talking about himself and what he considers his trials and tribulations for a good long time. I was in the mood to listen, and I was a bit curious, so I let him prattle on. There's no sense in thinking he will change, so I won't even bother. Truth be told, it was kind of good talking with him again.

As you can read about here, I haven't seen Ric since his birthday weekend in early February 2021. Yep, over two and a half years.

Quite a bit of his ramble concerned his recent health scare and the subsequent medications he's now on.

Now does this one phone call mean that I will accept him back as my bestie and will be bopping around town like we did back in the photo shown above? I don't know about that. Towards the end of the conversation, I did say that I think of possibly visiting Lake Mary sometime before Christmas. With Pragnesh gone, I wouldn't have to sleep on that horrible hide a bed couch. And then there's the possibility of him coming down here and us bopping around Sebring. Maybe once the plaza that they're building is completed, directly on the spot that Ric and I are posing for this picture, there may be some new bars in town, virtually right across the street.

Again, we'll see. After doing a short stint last night with this new inbound telesales job, I get the feeling I'm not going to be making tons of money, and in my limited budget I live with, Painting the Town with Ric