Paramount+ Well Worth A Buck

 


So because of the deal on my American Express Blue card, I'm paying only about a dollar a month for Paramount+ but frankly it's turning out to be one of my most valuable streamer apps. I haven't even begun to explore the entire library of films and TV shows available here, but rest assured it's incredibly vast. Of course all the Paramount Studio classics, plus, it appears, most fare of Showtime and Smithsonian Channel.

Of course this means all Star Trek content, movies and TV shows. Right now I'm loving binging episode after episode of Star Trek lower decks and want some caught up it'll be a significant milestone: I will have watched every episode and every movie of everything Star Trek! Well except for the early 1970s TV animated show which is impossible to find.

EDIT: The TV animated series is on Paramount+ as well so...:)

This discount won't last forever. I think it'll only be for about 3 months then the price will revert to its normal seven bucks or so a month, I'm not really sure. But unless I've gone ahead and gobbled up unmentionable hours of their entire lineup, I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping this. I mean, you know Kurtzman and crew have at least one more TV show under their belt.