Trust The Father...

 

Trust the Son,

Trust the Holy Spirit...

Alleluia! 


Had my #19 tooth extracted surgically today by my AdventHealth affiliated doctor. In true AdventHealth fashion, there was a big sign behind the receptionist on the wall that said something like "Put your Faith in the Lord's Healing Powers" in about eight different fonts and letter sizes, you know the type of sign I'm talking about.

Got back there, sat in the chair and zoned out to the barely audible music playing on the loud speakers (or since it was barely audible shouldn't it be soft speakers?) and heard this ditty with the above lyrics.

 After shooting me with the drugs, I'm sitting there looking out the window at the beautiful blue sky and bright green bushes and thinking how pretty the world is. Now I don't think this doctor used anything more than Novocaine, but I had proactively popped a Motrin 800 and was trying to shrug off a Benadryl haze, and listening to this super sweet spiritual muzak, definitely had me in the most mellow groove. 

Left side of my mouth was completely oblivious to any feeling as he did his thing to eviscerate my tooth so that the only physical sensation was that of the hose falling off of the suction device being placed in my mouth by the dental assistant. It kept rubbing against my right nipple. It was very odd having something manipulating my erogenous brain all while sir Laurence Olivier is hacking away inside my mouth screaming "Is it safe?" Well maybe that last part didn't really happen, but I like to think the nipple tweaking was being done by the hot as fuck Jesus pictured above. "I'm so sorry my Lord, but my mouth is a bloody hole right now, so can I take a rain check on that blowjob I'd love to give you?"