The Return Of Misha

 


So with No-Show-Jo, Jovani that is, ghosting my neighbors and I, leaving us to fend for ourselves with our piddly push mowers, mine a manual no-motor at that, I took action this week and begged Misha to take up his old duties once again. And on this bright, sun-shiny, re: hot as fuck Saturday afternoon of July 1st, here is my young Knight of the Gardening Orders in shining red rider (and not so shining grey clothing), as he saves the day. And, I'll be siding up with him in a bit regarding the price, to insure he saves the rest of the year as well. What a trooper! Hoorah! Let the troubadours regale of his triumphs over the insidious evils of The Weeds!

EDIT: $200 for 6 months (to the end of the year) cutting every other week through to fall, then monthly, including hedges as needed.