Oh, It's Hot As Balls!

 


The title is literally what I exclaimed to myself as I stepped outside to put my trash in the outside bin. Clicked on Weather Underground, and found out it's 99°! And as you can see, with the heat index, it feels like 111°. 

Now of course this is Florida. Florida, being what it is, is fucking hot in the summer. We know this. But like, I guess the rest of the nation over the past few weeks, it's been brutal. I don't remember a day below 90° in a while. Humidity is actually only 47% though. But that'll rise over the next few hours as, of course, we'll be getting our late afternoon - early evening thunder showers. 

So glad I'm not working anymore. That job I had, driving all over the place, wearing long pants and dress shirts, occasionally doing things physical, outdoors, or both at the same time. Nope. I'll stay in my dark little mobile home spending $200 a month for an almost always on AC. That's fine by me.