SIMS CREATION: Wisteria Cottage

 




Organically constructed as always here's a little house I for now have dubbed Wisteria Cottage. I call it a little house but of course it's not, having something like eight bedrooms and six baths, it's a mansion. But, if you compare it to its neighbor seen in the third photo, then maybe it is a cottage. The neighboring palace was a creation I downloaded from the gallery so I can't take credit for building it. 

In the first picture you see standing by the sidewalk Wisteria's owner. Doesn't look like he'd be rich enough to own such a mansion. I downloaded him from the gallery as well so I didn't create him but he looks like a beer guzzling schmuck and I imagine he just hit the Powerball jackpot and bought this house. If I actually play with him, maybe I'll get into a storyline where he has a traditional Rags to Riches experience and all the humor that goes along with that.