Another $20 AC Pick Up

 


Like at least the two Assassins' Creed titles before it, I waited 'till it went into bargain bin status before I picked it up. Assassins Creed: Valhalla is everything Viking. And man, it got me on a binge learning everything I could about those days. I learned quite a lot.

I didn't know Viking settlements were so ingrained in English history and for so long. When I watched the TV series "The Vikings," I kinda dropped it once the hot star Ragnar was killed and hadn't stayed to see the development of a Viking run society in Saxon England and how it shaped English history for centuries.

As far as the game, got about 45 hours into it now and it's starting to feel a little formulaic. The graphics and long, long story are as usual for this series the big pluses, but it does get a bit long in the tooth.

Not a bad find for the price though, just wish it was a bit more concise. Oh, and the hard drive space requirements are ridiculous...it takes up almost 160 GB!