King Of The Pills

Just less than a full two weeks in and this new Jardiance shit is asserting itself all over. 

First, it makes my bladder super sensitive to any filling of urine and fill with urine it does on level at or beyond those I experience when having a rousing night of binge beer drinking. I'm standing before my porcelain god every hour! And a good stream too. So this shit is serious about eliminating sugar through urination. For every bit of carb I eat, I pay for it dearly. 

Next there's the stimulation. Not as pumped as say the Happy Blue Pills, Phentermine, but still a powerful, enduring stimulant keeping me chelating and awake much of the day and night. I've been averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night the past week or so, even though I'm still trying to deal with the remnants of the sinus infection. 

Finally there's the feeling that it is interacting with every other drug I take and making sure it does their job. It's weird, it's like I imagine it being the drill sergeant ordering the troops into action. Metformin isn't giving me its diarrheic BS anymore, but rather it and the commanding Jardiance are helping me actually lose weight. I haven't properly been on the scale since I started but I feel I've lost a goodly amount of weight. I have energy and lower appetite too. BP, not actually measured as well, but I feel fine, even with the lack of sleep. Night terrors, when they start their shit, "something" (Jardiance?) bops them back down.

All this analysis is totally based on feeling, not facts. I haven't measured a thing since I started, wanting to wait for a good three to four weeks in for the data to pop. So sometime late next week, I'll get er done: Weight, Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, and even skin examination (I feel like it's clearing up problem areas all over). Libido, penile (semi) erection and orgasm experience is changed for the better too! 

It really does seem like a miracle drug.

Whelp, I think this shit is living up to its high cost. I pay $50 for a 90-day supply when shipped through CVS Caremark. Compare to every other drug in my regimen which is at no cost to me. And this benefit will continue on into the new year with an even better plan from my current insurance provider (Ambetter) and at half the premium of 2022.

I looked online and, well, most of the effects I think I'm getting from this drug are not corroborated or even mentioned by anyone else. Well, fuck them. If I can get a miracle pill and it works for me, I'm gonna believe in it. It's my fucking king of the pills now!

Until they find out in a few years that it causes really gnarly side effects...

Oh wait...I read it could cause Fournier's Disease which is a fucking literal crotch rot...your stinky taint goes dead and you can die.

Oh fuck!