Still Calm But...

 


Did I ever mention that other than the Devil, there was only one other thing that regularly haunted my nightmares as a kid? The Devil because, well, welcome to being brought up Catholic. The other thing, proly due to my many viewings of The Wizard of Oz. Yup, that's right...

TORNADOS!

Still plannin' on staying put though as of now (5:45 pm Tuesday). I think I just heard my Honey Boo Boo neighbors packing up their car and high tailin' it. Mary and her yappy dog are still here. Are we the only hold outs in the trailer park? The County also issued a voluntary evac order for mobile homes. I'm too damn cheap to shell out for a hotel room, and that's if ther'd be one available for miles around. And if power goes out, they'd be out too, and would I get a refund? And I'm definitely NOT a public shelter type.

Wish me luck.

EDIT: The Boo Boos are back. I think they're loading up again.