Open Sesame

 

Ugh. The new Arise client is serviced within a Linux environment on a removable USB flash drive. Funky and slow from day one with nothing loaded...we'll see how this goes after tomorrow's promised Login Party (they never seem to start on time so...).

Since it's separated from Windows where all my personal stuff is, it's also removed from any digital desktop "cheat sheets" I use to manage personal info such as passwords.

Since this site is accessed via my Google username and password which I know by heart, I'll store my needed passwords here for now so I have access to them in a way which provides less frustration than typing in passwords as I read them off a printed cheat sheet. Not the most secure, but this account is still private and if I ever go back to public, I'll delete the following list before I go live.