Really? Are You Kidding Me!?

 


So today was LITERALLY the FIRST full-ish day for my TWO jobs, taking calls for the TWO platforms and guess what...

Comcast screwed me over!

Well I shouldn't blame them, I should blame the Fates. This wouldn't be the first time some seemingly random, rare thing occurred to screw me over financially. It happens more often than you'd think. I guess I'm jinxed that way.

So what would have been a good little, getting-my-toes-wet session of about 5 hours of calls between the two, I got maybe 45 minutes in total.

And these being virtual jobs, my communication with my providers is also dependent on the internet so I emailed one and had no contact with the other so we'll see Monday if I have either of them that will let me proceed as I'm still, for both, in certification/nesting status, ie. they're separating the wheat from the chaff.

Oh well. The internet isn't TOTALLY down which is the somewhat more frustrating thing since I can kinda (poorly) navigate sites (like this) but even trying to read emails is too much for it. Super slow connection...totally unacceptable for things like VoIP calling. On the calls I could connect with, not only were my applications freezing but I did a test and my voice was totally broken up and virtually inaudible.

Time to start my weekend early I guess. Woo hoo.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I wanted to wrap up this week with my Pinecone Plus session too and with all the sensitive connection quirks of that (The Terminal Man) I'm not even going to try that today so it's essentially THREE jobs affected.