Medication Time!

 


Eek! I think Nurse Ratched is giving me all the drugs in the pharmacy!

The picture looks a little more extreme than it really is. This is the 90-day refill time. The shipment just arrived from CVS Caremark. Cost: Nothing. My insurance covers them (except the vitamins which I buy separately) as they are all generic.* All the bottles on the right are empty. The bottles in the white basket are the current meds all nice and fully charged up for another three months. We do see the accurate count divided out into the weekly med organizers, the larger white one for AM and the smaller purple one for PM. The med cup is this morning's dose.

Here's what I take daily:

Allopurinol 300 Mg ---1 tablet every day
Glimepiride 1 Mg ---1 tablet in the morning and 1 tab in evening
Aspirin 81 Mg ---1 tablet every day 
Omeprazole 20 Mg ---1 capsule every day
Metformin 500 Mg ---2 tabs in the morning and 1 tab in the evening
Vitamin D3 125 Mcg (5,000IU) ---1 gel cap every day
Vitamin B-Complex ---1 capsule every day
Lisinopril 40 Mg ---1 tablet every day
Carvedilol 12.5 Mg ---1 tablet in the morning and 1 tab in evening
Atorvastatin 10 Mg ---1 tablet every day
Amlodipine 5 Mg ---1 tablet every day
Synthroid® 75 Mcg ---1 tablet every day

*(Pharmacy chose to send me Synthroid® rather than Levothyroxine generic at no cost)

I guess I'm a little bit beyond "An apple a day..."