Bye Kruggy!


 I actually said this out loud at the coin shop as I was selling her. The clerk buying it from me looked at me smiling as if to say "Are you crazy?" I explained I named the coin Kruggy and was sad to sell her but the prices be too good right now. Spot was $1,983 yesterday and the dude paid me $1,970. Not only was that the best margin to spot I've ever made in any sale but this was the ONLY one (out of 40) to have made a legit profit, albeit only about $23.

So this is REALLY the end of the Golden Age, as opposed to this post. If you remember though, this Kruggy was actually the second Krugerrand I owned. The first, mentioned in the linked post from a couple years ago, got sold in November that year and I went gold-free until I bought Kruggy 2 in February 2021.

Times be tough, y'all. The hound dogs be on the scent of my trail. Gots to get that coin...not the kind that clinks but the kind that folds.