And Soon, The Rest Of Us? Please?

 


EDIT: A week later, it looks like this YouTube video has been pulled by the uploader. It showed a classroom of very young kids, maybe first graders? being told by their teachers that they didn't need to wear face masks any more and their uproar in exuberant glee. I guess the poster got flack for being perceived as anti-mask, or maybe the poster lacked the permission in showing children in the vid which is a COPPA issue? Not sure. My title response was purely selfish. I too will shout out in glee once all the mask mandates go away. Not as a political position point, but merely as a signal that the pandemic has gotten, scientifically, to the point where such mandates are no longer needed anywhere in all states, places and situations. I say this though as in reality I can hear from their very labored and phlegmy deep coughs outside my window, my Honey Boo Boo neighbors are, no doubt, infected. Wish them well.