Eh, What's Up Dox?


My likely autistic mind finds very interesting things to occupy and/or fascinate it. Pretty much since the advent of simple search engines I've been interested in online sleuth work, usually to find out where somebody is living. No, not celebrities, that'd be far too ordinary. There're plenty of star stalkers out there. My subjects are usually just ordinary people with some kind of an online presence. A fav of mine for the past few years are YouTube vloggers. By taking video of themselves on a very frequent basis, I can usually use a few tricks of my trade to find out where they live. How much does this investigative job of mine pay? Nothing, of course. I like to do unprofitable things. Hey, at least it doesn't COST me money...just time.

A few years back I kinda was caught in the act so to speak when I doxed and posted a YouTube vloggers home address here on this blog. Since I never had any notable traffic over the years (Laura Hupfel excepted) and never sought to attract any (I've always said this blog was for pretty much build just for me) I was stunned when my viewership for one page on this blog suddenly spiked into the thousands. You see, I had done a cute Sims diorama depicting these subject vloggers, sent them the link and to my astonishment, they pointed it out on in their next daily vlog. The screen shot they showed clearly showed this blog's title. 

I had previously doxed these guys months before and someone, after seeing the vlog and then finding my doxing post, actually went and typed their address in the YouTube comments saying where they got the deets. No one wrote negative comments about it on this blog but one of the guys, Will, was noticeably distraught at the info getting out. They deleted the comment on their YouTube page but, of course, they couldn't delete my post here. They never reached out to me but in the interest of doing the right thing I immediately deleted the info. In fact I wiped out the other vloggers info I had assembled on the same page and wrote about it in another post.

Now that this blog is in a phase of black ops, no one is going to see anything on it anyway so I thought...let's catch up with some of the other doxing I've accomplished over the years, shall we? If and when I may ever go back "live" again, then we'll deal with the situation then.

Here's the doxing that got all the attention. These guys were very popular at the time I had originally posted this. Now they're divorced and moved from this address long, long ago.

Will and RJ


1322 N Orange Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90028

Here's another popular gay YouTube star I doxed many years ago as well. I think he still owns this condo though I'm not sure it's his primary residence anymore. This is, in fact, in my hometown, by the way.

Davey Wavey


Allen St. Woonsocket, RI 02895


T2 Darlantan


3610 Scottsville Rd., Glasgow, KY 42141

Pure Living for Life


3083 Parker Canyon Rd, Bonners Ferry, ID 83805

And the house Tim Tracker and his wife previously lived in a few years ago. I doubt I'll dox their new house since it is so incredibly generic and I don't watch them anymore anyway.


814 Catalina Dr., Sanford, FL 32771

And some more recent acquisitions...soon to come.

Live Simple Live Free


7270 Gate 10 Rd Fairlawn, VA 24141

Little House Off Grid


State Hwy. DD, 1/4 mile north of Rt. MO-7, Climax Springs, MO 65324

St. Bernard Acres


8532 Cupyk Rd, Cumberland, OH 43732 (St. Bernard Acres Homestead)

3825 Wood St., Wheeling, WV (Home)

Life with Anthony (where he parks)


Parking lot at 830 W Trenton Ave., Morrisville, PA 19067

Nomadic Fanatic (old "home base" in Illinois (now demolished))



Phyllis Stokes (when she and Mr. Bucky were alive)


3007 Bridge St, St Matthews, SC 29135

TheTrooper97 (his place before he moved in with Lady Trooper)


5275 S Jerry Tarkanian Way, Las Vegas, NV 89148

Debrajoy



3030 Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92054


This list updates continually. Some have older info that needs to be rediscovered. Other people, not listed, I'm working on. Maybe one of them is someone you know? Maybe one of them is you? You never know.

I am so fucking weird.