What's Going On?

Literally the morning I decided to go dark yet again, I get a lady knocking at my door. Again. I say again because I'm pretty much she's the same process server as the last time. Small town folks, not that outrageous. Anyway, she hands me what I already knew from my diligent monitoring of my county court cases...another fucker was stepping up to the plate to sue me. This time it was Walmart's Mastercard, managed then via Synchrony Bank, and now in the hands of one of the most notorious credit brokers, Portfolio Recovery Associates.

Compound this with the fact that although I gave myself a couple weeks misguided belief I was pretty much out of the lurch with the 1K settlement with the small claims case, I kinda forgot the big daddies in play still. Namely, the two BOA suits which I had failed to adequately respond to when presented with their interrogatories and such. And now lo and behold I get notice that as of October 19 and 20, they are asking for the court to award them summary judgment.

So here we are again. Worried about my bank accounts. My cash. My car. Even my household possessions. How low will they go? How far will they pursue their agenda to further lining the pockets of the rich and continue to keep us poor not only downtrodden, but absolutely worthless, if not outright dead, to them? Oh Lordy!

Swing Lo, Sweet Chariot...Comin' fo to carry me home, ohm!

Ah, fuck that!

Bring it on Sugar! I'm gonna fight you to the end!!!