Moderna Second Shot? Or Rapture Ready?

 

Moderna Second Dose Timeline

Thursday, April 22, 2021

8:42  I fire Hulk up to bring me the short drive down Rt. 27, back again to the Lakeside Mall. To revel in its magnificence? Hardly.

8:48  Besides the spooky deadness of the mall proper, including what appeared to be a recently closed dollar store (man, if a dollar store couldn't make it, you know your mall is dead), I make my way through the cadre of staff checking me in and am seated next to an LPN who literally looked like she'd rather be somewhere else, maybe with her eyes closed, humming hymns for Jesus than sitting here at the Anti-Christ's End-times Recruitment Center.

8:50  My nurse, April, as her badge says, is polite enough, but perhaps since she had that thousand yard stare just as I was approaching, I feel suspicious of her. She instructs commands me to relax my arm and hold up my short sleeve with my other hand.

8:53  She rubs my shoulder with a liberal amount of a moist swipe (of what, I don't know, I couldn't smell alcohol so I'm not sure what they're using) and apparently administers the needle. I couldn't actually see the needle enter my skin. I don't feel a thing and I really wonder if she actually injected me with anything. She instructs me where to go next to wait 15 minutes and suggests I take Tylenol if needed, stay hydrated and lift my soul up to my savior. Maybe she didn't actually verbalize that last bit.

9:09  I'm finished my 15 minutes of wait time and walk to the staff at the exit to be time checked. I walk out of the former JC Penny's Demon Spawn Site into the pleasant Florida morning sunshine.

9:15  I pull into my carport and enter my home. Soon, I'm peeling off the circular bandage on my shoulder and peer at the "injection site" in my bathroom mirror. Maybe, just maybe I see what looks like a tiny pinprick. But it could be a freckle. Not sure. No blood or redness. Again I think, did I really get injected?

9:52  As I'm typing this up, I'm trying to remember if I felt any symptoms last time an hour after that injection and I can't recall. As you know, I certainly did feel things later that day, so we'll see this time around. I'm drinking plenty of water nonetheless yet I'm not quite dropping to my knees for my sins just yet.

9:58  I checked my last post and indeed I did say I felt an ache in my arm within a half hour of the injection. What's up this time? I thought the second dose was more symptomatic, not less? I feel nothing and it's been a bit over an hour. Now I'm thinking that my nurse is secretly an anti-vaxer, purposely withholding the shot to "save" people from completing Satan's Indoctrination Ritual. I could imagine her praising Jesus as she dumped the full syringe into her sharps container. Are the containers checked for this? Think I'm being paranoid? Remember that hospital worker a few months ago who admitted they knowingly left vaccine out of a freezer to spoil because they didn't believe in vaccination? Is April like-minded?

10:01  I updated my title of this post, adding a question mark.

10:33  Ok, I know I'm a paranoid freak, especially when it comes to health issues, but I've been spending the past half hour researching if my suspicions could be valid and check this one example out. https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-news/questions-raised-over-vaccine-injection-at-umc-event/ If you look at the video, you can clearly see the person "injecting" the patient, who happened to also be a nurse, is clearly doing it wrong. The news piece just states that after reviewing the video, the patient nurse was given another dose just to be sure. Apparently no one is validating that the video is showing a false or faulty injection and no word if the injecting nurse was questioned or re-trained, whichever would be needed.

11:03  I feel nothing. Not a single symptom. I think April succeeded in making sure I was Rapture Ready. I changed my title as such. I guess there's still "hope" for me, unlike all the other poor souls at JC Penny's who'll be enslaved as minions for the coming reign of the Dark Beast.

11:16  For the fuck of it, I google "Rapture Ready" to see if my catchy little phrase is unique. Nope. It's used prominently on this Bible-thumper site, quite the kook's repository. You know April has this one bookmarked for sure.

12:49  Feeling a slight stiffness and aching in my arm similar to the first shot. Welp, so much for my salvation.

3:02  Oh ya, this shoulder's aching steadily now. Like last time, I'm sure I'll not be able to sleep well tonight. Oh joy. Gee, thanks for doing your job April.