All Quiet On The Eastern Front

 


At least for tonight. So far.

Earlier, just before sunset, there was some trailer park drama goin' down with my east-of-me neighbors--the before-mentioned folks I now dub the Redneck Party Pack Give A Dog A Bone. We got a maybe 50-ish mom and her daughter(s), all blond semi-facsimile of a trio of Aileen Wuornos at varying ages, and some slim, late 20s dude of unknown relation perhaps sleeping in the screened-in porch. Baby, despite my Edna Kravits level snoopin', I don't even fuckin' know their names, y'all!

But tonight, the po-pos showed up, y'all! It was PoliceActivity YouTube channel right outside my window! Here's the video:

EDIT: I tried to edit the video to make it fit the size requirements for Blogger and I fucked it up. Just use your fuckin' imagination: Scene...surveillance video focusing on the outside of the screened-in porch of a mobile home. Cops in SWAT vests are standing near the door to the porch talking to people inside. Woman sayin' shit like "underage girl" and maybe "rehab" or "get off the pipe." Those last bits may be my own imagination. Cops diddle around and leave apparently not arresting anyone or drawing weapons 'cause it's Highlands County and all the players in this little scene are white. End scene.

Hold on...I made screen caps for ya'll:






Yeah, my audio ain't that good at gettin' what's goin' down. But I have video from a few nights ago that my shed more light on the situation, dog!:

Is the dude tryin' to mack on the underage girl? But they have these blow outs then party all night long loudly like everything's fine.

Spying on people in real life is a lot harder than online. I'll update as I get more info.

EDIT: The above is from a draft version of this post written two nights ago. I failed to post it properly 'cause I couldn't figure out how to upload the video due, perhaps in part, to my own trailer park behavior of gettin' fucked up on cheap beer and subsequently passing out. UPDATE: They were all partying again last night so I guess no bad feelings about the police being called. Just another day at the trailer park.