All The More For Me

 


So lately to off set the bad shit happening in regards to my finances, there's been a few happy accidents. 

T-Mobile had a typical day last week where they just couldn't get their shit together enough to correctly take my $15 monthly fee, either on the web, over the phone via IVR or over the phone with a rep. The payment got to the first step where they put a hold on the funds on my credit card...three times due to the three tries, thus tying up $45 but didn't complete. Due to the inconvenience, I asked for and received a month's fee credit on my account.

Comcast has been great with their customer service but the reps aren't the best. Obviously foreign, they have a bit of trouble understanding me. Worked out to my favor last time I called and enquired about the still extant Live Streaming service on my account. They said they would adjust my account for the monthly "Broadcast TV Fee" I was paying. But now the account has that line item as a monthly credit in addition to the charge being removed resulting in a negative fee being applied to my account each month. Huh? Confusing or not, it makes my monthly bill a mere $40 when I used to pay well over $100!

Walmart has three times now delivered packages that have been badly damaged. Twice it was caught by the delivery man and returned. First time I got a refund only after I called in on it but this most recent time I got a refund automatically and they re-shipped my order without re-charging me, so I got a box of free food worth over $35!

More camo to drape over my pretend hobo life. Apparently, I have free cell service, almost free internet and free food! Throw in the last two and next stimulus checks, free health care and a booming IRA (probably due in part to the machinations of some neckbeard Antifa Redditors) and I'm livin' in the commune, comrade!

Oh, and the bad guys mentioned above? My inner Soup Nazi has returned. I've ripped from their greedy claws the offer I WAS going to give them and belt out my famous phrase; except here soup really means MY money. (But I thought we were penniless? wink wink)