So Long Kid Chase

 


As I've said before, I don't hate my father but I can't honestly say I love him either. It's like he's somebody else's dad. I guess I always felt that way. 

Above is the latest Facebook profile pic he posted as of last week. I mean REALLY. WTF?!

One of his few Facebook friends asked him what was up and he said that if he tried shaving, he ended up with too many cuts so he let it grow. While this face is certainly hard to stomach, here's a pic of how he looked just a year ago, so yeah. 

So now I wonder, if he's having trouble shaving, to the point of cutting himself, is he really living with my sister? Or is he actually still living alone? Does my sister know he's in this condition? What about my brother? I know I'm not going to be my father's keeper.

Well he's still posting to Facebook. But frankly it's only been these weird profile photos, and one professional portrait photograph of him and my mother from back in the early 90s when they went on a romantic weekend to the Poconos, here's that picture:

So I guess he hasn't found anyone new. Probably dying all alone. Stubborn fuck as always.

Got to admit; a little tear's welling up. But for only a second or two.