My Last Nerve

 

So Ric calls last night and I didn't get to the phone in time, so I called him back and he's acting a bit flustered 'cause he's on the other line with Joe (who he was supposedly not talking to anymore) and hanging out with Miguel at Jimmy Hula's. Now, I don't think it was "Miss Thang" Miguel, aka Max, aka some other name I can't think of right now. It was probably the straight guy who works at Jimmy Hula's and gives him all manner of free drinks and food. I have no idea about the basis of this apparent reverse sugar daddy relationship. But I don't care. I'm, once again, not talking to Ric.

He made off, yet again, like he didn't want to talk to me and even hung up on me. I call back and he's giving me full attitude and mocking me to his buddy. He even made fun of the crisis I'm facing right now.

I need a friend right now, and every time I've ever had like this, he's never been there for me, except during 2004 when he needed support from me. 

Well, screw him. He's no longer my friend. I know I've done this countless times in the past but the past few years he's been better at times, but then times like the Georgia trip with him and now, he can be such a total narcissistic ass. Actually, he's always a narcissistic ass, just he usually keeps it on a lower level with me, until I need something from him.

So screw his birthday bash at New Smyrna that I was going to join him at. Screw his only wanting to play Civ, nothing more. He can have all his fake friends who only want to use him. My last nerve has done gone up in flames, sugar.