It's The Wild West!

 


My brass nads, go jingle, jangle, jingle

As I strut with my rifle dangling down.

"Peaceful protesters" start messin' with my shit

And I let loose my bullets all aroun'!

The Ballad Of Kyle

Apparently America, or at least the huge swath of it from the Great Lakes area to the Pacific Northwest, has jumped in a time machine and screwed that dial back to 1880. Sheriff's off dealin' with Injun attacks and the town's are left defenseless for all sort of masked gunslingers to roam the streets. But along comes Kyle!

Lookit what they done, Kyle! Save our shitty town that was already a cesspool and is now a cesspool and an assortment of burned-out rubble.






Or maybe, if I may be inclined, and you know I may, to mix metaphors yet again...maybe it's all just a madhouse!