Cities: Skylines Quahog

 


So in my current Cities: Skylines creation I'm developing a city reminiscent of my ol' second hometown of Providence, RI. Now it's not exact...it'd be damned near impossible to get an exact replica without all the DLCs and every mod out there. My computer would likely blow up. And I would lose what hair I have left with all the frustrations of trying to be too much of a perfectionist. 

But instead I'm using near-enough likeness models of New England-esque architectural buildings and already-created assets I can find in the workshop. Above is a screenshot of "downcity's" skyline with the true-to-form buildings I found depicting the Hospital Trust Building and the Textron Building. I found other assets that give the impression enough of the old Hospital Trust Building and an amalgam of the Citizen's Bank Building and the iconic Industrial National Bank Tower (aka the Superman Building).

Other landmarks include my version of Kennedy Plaza, a pastiche of the City Hall, the State House and Brown University campus.

I got to look on the workshop for a Dunkin' Donuts shop though so I can plop one of those on every freakin' cawna! Fuckin' A! It'll be wicked cool!