Talk About Wearing Your Hardon Your Sleeve


Jolly good one, Sir!

I just couldn't resist...

Casually reading my news articles this morning, I stumbled across this headline in the sidebar and just HAD to read about it.


I mean, c'mon, I thought, even if this were clickbait it was at least worth a glance. But, it turns out, it does appear to be genuine.

The New York Post article tells the tale of a man in England who's penis blackened after a blood infection and simply "fell off." This guy says when he saw that, he was devastated but, not knowing what else to do, he just picked it up from the floor and threw it in the trash. Doctors were able to fashion a new, and now bigger dick from skin on his arm which grew there for a couple years until it was complete enough to detach and reattach to his nether region.

I came up with, if I do say so myself, the quite rapier wit pun in the title of this post within seconds.

WARNING: Totally off-topic rant:

During this season of amazingly mind-blowing shit, including a Trump-approved kook touting hydroxychloriquine 'cause it cures Covid-19 which, itself, is apparently caused by alien DNA and demonic possession, to Trump suggesting the presidential election be delayed due to mail-in ballot worries, who knew one could find a wacky news article that didn't have anything to do with politics or the Rona?