My YouTube Play Button Award


Recently, after 11 long years of posting videos to my YouTube channel, I finally got the recognition I deserve. My framed YouTube Play Button Creator Appreciation Award. These awards are sent out to content creators in recognition of having achieved certain milestones in maintaining a solid subscriber base.


The above pic represents what my award MIGHT have looked like if YouTube dolled these babies out to small potato schmoes like me with the mighty achievement of 100 subscribers. But, they don't.

Here's the "award" I likely deserve according to YouTube:


Ah well. I do have a hundred subscribers though...actually, just over the past day or so I picked up one more so it's 101!


I only need 99,999,899 more subs to get me a sweet red diamond award. At the rate I'm going, that should happen around the year 11,113,119.