The First Step Is Admitting


That I'm powerless over...

The Lure of the Sea!

Yup, I'm cruisin' again!

Next up: This Saturday, leaving out of Port Canaveral for the Bahamas for 5 nights onboard the Norwegian Sun.

I'd been eyeing this cruise for a while since it was already reduced a month ago and just this week it dropped to $99 a person, no single supplement! How could I resist? Especially with my addiction and all?

So this will be my 7th cruise and it got me thinking...How much is all this really costing me? Well, here's the basic rundown:


Reminds me of a few years back when I sought to chart how much drinking was costing me in this post.

If that's any indication, it just shows you can't beat an addict over the head with facts. The addict does what he does.

If you'll excuse me I gotta get started on packing and stuff.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, I forgot to add a sum for the Grand Totals column: So far it's $4885.41