Already In Love


Now don't get me wrong...I really enjoyed my cruise last week with Royal Caribbean but was it as cheap (per day price basis)? Did it have as many ports of call? Did I get a freakin' awesome upgrade for no extra cost WITHOUT even asking? No. What fantastic cruise line am I making this comparison to? MSC of course!



Now I've seen a lot of negative comments on YouTube and Cruise Critic about this cruise line but frankly, even before I've stepped aboard any ship. I'm quite impressed.

It looks like it's going to be a freakin' smash!

Here's the deets:



That's right...a freakin' balcony suite! And as you can see in the photo of the actual ship above, there aren't a ton of balcony cabins like on the bigger ships...so this is indeed a special treat.

Only 5 days to go! I'll take many pics!