The Tables Have Turned


Last night's trajectory of the most likely path of the storm put it closer to me in South Central Florida so I thought I'd make plans to evacuate and stay with Ric up in Lake Mary since he's in a stick-built condo building instead of a 50-year-old single-wide mobile home and the path of the storm, then, had it well south of him.


But now that's all changed. Looks like Sebring will be in the clear (if this model holds true) but now Lake Mary...and even the part of Lake Mary where Ric's condo is...is right in the bullseye!

The first picture below shows the orange line of the hurricane's path (orange being Cat 2) ripping through the middle of the state well to the east of my home represented by the southern blue circle, and headed smack dab towards Ric's house, the northern blue circle.

The second picture is a close up over Lake Mary and shows a blue circle exactly over Ric's house.

Well, it looks like I may stay here after all.