I Guess Whoopies Come In Waves



Of course now that my passport has arrived so early (only took 40 days!) I'll be able to use it instead of my ratty, ancient birth certificate (the newer birth certificate I bought to get the passport hasn't been returned yet) when I sail on my Bahamas cruise in a little more than a week from now. But I want to break it in some more...


Yup. I did it again! I booked yet ANOTHER cruise!!

This Cuba ban has really made these cruise lines scramble I guess 'cause for the ships they had originally scheduled a Havana stop, they are practically giving away cruises.

This time it's a line I haven't cruised with before, MSC. The ship, MSC Armonia, looks about the size of Majesty but featuring an even more updated decor. At least that's how the videos look.

Here's the itinerary. I love how, on the map, you can see we'll circle the entire island of Cuba without visiting her. Almost like we're teasing her.




Oceanview for the same price as inside. Single supplement only 20%. Saw the deal on "Vacations To Go" but booked through Orbitz again. (VTG makes you talk to an agent. I don't want to talk to an agent.) As you can see it's a Last Minute Deal as it sets sail a little more than a week after my Majesty cruise ends.

How much? $368.23!!

That's just $30 more than the only 5-day inside cabin cruise I'm taking soon.

With a late afternoon embarkation and early morning return, it might work to sync it with the daily Amtrak from Sebring to Miami. Not too sure, got to look into that. If not, it's only a little farther than the Ft. Lauderdale car trips I've done (and will repeat again soon).